We are PortugalDive.com, part of the Arlindo Serrao - Viagens e Turismo, Unipessoal Lda., a limited liability company incorporated in Portugal, trading as Arlindo Serrao Viagens e Turismo or PortugalDive.com (tax and company number 514376422) whose registered headquarter is at Av. do Brasil, 158 - 2. Dto., 1700-076 Lisboa, Portugal, in this document referred to as PortugalDive.com.
By browsing and using our website you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you should not use our website.
Collection of information
In order to provide the services you want and to allow you to experience a more personalized service when you revisit us, we may ask about your interests. We find these out by asking you, by reading your comments and by looking at which are the most popular areas of our site.
Collection of personal information
We will only collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc) which you have provided voluntarily to us by completing the inquiry form or sending emails to us. Please do not submit your personal data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
If you order a product or service from us we may ask for information including your name, e-mail address, delivery and billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number to be forwarded to any third-parties that will help us deliver your diving plan.
Collection of other information
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platforms, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website and your geographical location.
Use of your information
You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and ancillary services and for our internal business purposes. These include (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the site and developing the design and style of the site to improve our services to you;
- To inform you about the latest changes to our website, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- Communication (and personalizing such communication) with you from Original Travel, and from other reputable and trustworthy third parties (if you have agreed to such);
- Informing you if you have been successful in any of the competitions or promotions; compiling customer reviews.
- For market research purposes;
- To prevent you from posting illegal, offensive or objectionable comments on our sites;
- To enable third parties to carry out statistical analyses', technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf including determining behavioral preferences to manage online advertising;
- For strategic development;
- For any purpose required by law or regulation; and for accounting purposes;
- Sharing Information.
We may provide third parties, at our discretion, with certain aggregate statistical data about your use of our websites, which data may include demographic data such as age range and/or geographic location of groups of user. It will not include information that could personally identify you.
With your consent, we may supply personal information to other third parties.
We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by applicable regulatory bodies, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our other users.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganization of Arlindo Serrao - Viagens e Turismo, Unipessoal Lda. or PortugalDive.com.
We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our sites. However, we use our reasonable endeavors to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorized access.
Changing or accessing your information